A Brief Description of The Urantia Book
The Urantia Book, first published by Urantia Foundation in 1955, presents us with the origin, history, and destiny of humanity. It answers questions about God, life in the inhabited universe, the history and future of this world, and it includes an uplifting narrative of the life and teachings of Jesus.
The Urantia Book portrays our relationship with God the Father. All human beings are the sons and daughters of a loving God and therefore brothers and sisters in the family of God. The book provides new spiritual truth for modern men and women and a pathway to a personal relationship with God.
Building on the world's religious heritage, The Urantia Book describes an endless destiny for humankind, teaching that living faith is the key to personal spiritual progress and eternal survival. It also describes God’s plan for the progressive evolution of individuals, human society, and the universe as a whole.
Many people around the world have said that reading The Urantia Book has profoundly inspired them to reach deeper levels of spiritual growth. It has given them new meaning to life and the desire to be of service to humanity.
We encourage you to read it as well and discover for yourself its ennobling message.
Study the Book
- A Strategy and Practice for In-depth Study Groups of The Urantia Book
- A Study of the Master Universe
- An Artist's Conception of the Master Universe
- Appendices to A Study of the Master Universe
- Bible Study
- Bill Sadler Talks
- Concerning Human Survival
- Consideration of Some Criticisms of The Urantia Book
- Crystallization of Water Vapor: What May We Discern From a Snowflake
- Foreword and Part 1
- General Organization of The Urantia Book
- Guide to Pronunciation of Names and Words in The Urantia Book
- Implications of Free Will in the Cosmos
- In His Steps - Maps of Jesus' Travels
- Index of The Urantia Book
- Is There Design in Nature?
- Jesus' Travels - Google Earth
- Science in The Urantia Book
- The Atom
- The Cosmogenetic Principle
- The Seven Adjutant Mind Spirits - a Revelation for a Scientific Explanation of Mind
- The Spiritual Brain
- The Unceasing Campaign of the Master Seraphim
- The Urantia Book Concordance
- The Value of Study Groups
- Theology of The Urantia Book
- Topical Studies
- Unicellular Organisms – The Cambrian Explosion – Nano Machines
- Worship and Wisdom