A Brief Description of The Urantia Book
The Urantia Book, first published by Urantia Foundation in 1955, claims to have been presented by celestial beings as a revelation to our planet, Urantia.
The writings in The Urantia Book instruct us on the genesis, history, and destiny of humanity and on our relationship with God the Father. They present a unique and compelling portrayal of the life and teachings of Jesus. They open new vistas of time and eternity to the human spirit, and offer new details of our ascending adventure in a friendly and carefully administered universe.
The Urantia Book offers a clear and concise integration of science, philosophy, and religion. Those who read and study it believe that The Urantia Book has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the religious and philosophical thinking of people worldwide.
The Urantia Book is not a "religion" per se. It builds upon the religious heritages of the past and present, encouraging a personal, living religious faith.
Readers around the world have told us that reading The Urantia Book has profoundly affected them and often changed their lives. It has inspired them to reach new levels of spiritual growth and enhanced their sense of the value of human life.
We encourage you to read it as well and discover for yourself its ennobling message.
Study the Book
- Topical Studies
- Theology of The Urantia Book
- Foreword and Part 1
- Science in The Urantia Book
- Bible Study
- Index of The Urantia Book
- The Value of Study Groups
- In His Steps - Maps of Jesus' Travels
- Worship and Wisdom
- A Study of the Master Universe
- Appendices to A Study of the Master Universe
- The Unceasing Campaign of the Master Seraphim
- Guide to Pronunciation of Names and Words in The Urantia Book
- A Strategy and Practice for In-depth Study Groups of The Urantia Book
- An Artist's Conception of the Master Universe
- Bill Sadler Talks
- Concerning Human Survival
- Consideration of Some Criticisms of The Urantia Book
- General Organization of The Urantia Book
- The Urantia Book Concordance