I. ANDON AND FONTA
1. Andon and fonta were the first human beings. (711.4) 63:1.1
2. Mortal man is not an evolutionary accident. (560.5) 49:1.6
3. Andon and Fonta discovered how to make fire. (712.4) 63:2.4
4. They developed language. (714.4) 63:4.6
5. They are now on the first mansion world, where they welcome Urantia pilgrims. (717.4) 63:7.3
6. The evolutionary worlds harbor seven physical varieties of mortals.
- Atmospheric types.
- Elemental types.
- Gravity types.
- Temperature types.
- Electric types.
- Energizing types.
- Unnamed types. (560.7) 49:2.1
II. THE COLORED RACES
1. The Sangik family gave origin to the six colored races. (722.2) 64:5.1
2. There were three primary and three secondary colored races. (564.4) 49:4.2
3. The primary races were the red. yellow, and blue; the secondary were the orange, green, and indigo. (564.4) 49:4.2
III. ADAM AND EVE
1. Adam and Eve, the biologic uplifters, were agriculturists and horticulturists. (575.4) 50:4.3(Ed. Note: The text reads as follows: "...the students and teachers in the Prince’s schools were all agriculturists and horticulturists." See also: (580.1) 51:0.1)
2. The second garden was the center of civilization for thirty thousand years. (868.1) 78:0.1
3. By 19,000 B.C. the Adamites numbered 4,500,000. (870.3) 78:2.5
4. The Aryan races sprang from the Adamites—also the Sumerians. (872.2) 78:4.4(Ed. Note: See also: (871.7) 78:4.1 )
5. The Andites were a blend of violet, Nodite, and Sangik peoples. (871.7) 78:4.1
6. There were seven major invasions of Europe by the Andites. (892.4) 80:4.1
7. The last exodus of the Andites from Turkestan was the Aryan invasion of India. (882.1) 79:4.1
IV. RACIAL TYPES
1. The early five types resulted in three modern groups:
- Negroid. (905.1) 81:4.10
2. There came to be three white races:
- Alpine. (897.8) 80:9.5
3. The blue men were the founders of an aggressive civilization. (889.1) 80:0.1
4. The modern white races were derived largely from the blue man and the later Adamic stock. (889.2) 80:0.2
5. Early Europeans were a blend of the art and vigor of the blue man and the creative imagination of the Adamites—the Cro-Magnons. (891.4) 80:3.3
6. The yellow men were the first to achieve social solidarity. (885.5) 79:6.8
7. The red men came from Asia to North America 85,000 years ago. (883.7) 79:5.6
8. For three thousand years the military headquarters of the Andites was in Denmark. (893.4) 80:5.2
1. There are three classes of human institutions.
- Self-gratification. (772.5) 69:1.2
2. Andites (blended with Vanite-Nodites) settled in Crete in 12,000 B.C. (895.2) 80:7.2
3. Sato, a direct descendant of Adamson, led 375 Adamsonites to Greece. (895.3) 80:7.3
4. Civilization was predicated on fifteen factors:
- Natural circumstances.
- Capital goods.
- Scientific knowledge.
- Human resources.
- Effectiveness of material resources.
- Effectiveness of language.
- Effectiveness of mechanical devices.
- Character of torch bearers.
- Racial ideals.
- Co-ordination of specialists.
- Place-finding devices.
- Willingness to co-operate.
- Effective and wise leadership.
- Social changes.
- Prevention of transitional breakdown. (906.7) 81:6.2
5. The economics of a world settled in light and life:
- Of the tithe tax three per cent is spent on education—truth.
- Three per cent on recreation—beauty.
- Three percent on social welfare and religion—goodness.
- One per cent on insurance against age, sickness, and accidents. (625.1) 55:3.2
VI. THE DIVINE MONITOR
1. In the choice of eternal survival, the human will is absolutely sovereign. (71.3) 5:6.8
2. Man, by the aid of his Monitor, can transcend nature. (1221.8) 111:6.1
3. In spiritual endowment, all men are unique and equal. (63.3) 5:1.5
4. Man has an eternal spirit nucleus. (142.1) 12:9.6
5. The Monitor will always recall all personal relationships in the eternal future. (1235.4) 112:5.22
6. Adjuster-indwelt minds possess innate realization of cosmic reality—the fact, law, and love of God—science, duty, and religion. (195.10) 16:9.4
1. Mind is fully stabilized only on both extremes—wholly mechanized and entirely spiritualized. (1217.2) 111:1.7
2. We know much about personality, but we have no definition. (1225.2) 112:0.2
3. Personality is not mind, body, soul, or spirit. (9.1) 0:5.11
4. Personality is changeless and unifies all factors of individuality. (9.1) 0:5.11
5. Personality is the gift of God. (1226.5) 112:1.1
6. Personality of nonsurvivors lodges in the Supreme Being. (1232.3) 112:5.2
7. The bestowal of personality is antecedent to the bestowal of Thought Adjusters. (194.3) 16:8.3
8. Personality confers cosmic citizenship. (195.2) 16:8.15
VIII. SEVEN STAGES OF LIGHT AND LIFE
1. The era of light and life is inaugurated by the Trinity Teacher Sons. (621.1) 55:0.1
2. The Planetary Prince becomes the Planetary Sovereign. (622.1) 55:1.1
3. In light and life the chief pursuit of mortals is truth, beauty, and goodness - philosophy, cosmology, and divinity. (646.3) 56:10.2
4. Mortals have one philosophy, one language, and one religion. (626.11) 55:3.22
5. During these times many translations occur. (622.5) 55:1.5
6. Impending translation is often known in advance. (623.3) 55:2.3
1. Mortal choosing determines survival. (69.8) 5:5.13
2. Mind is mortal, but the surviving soul is immortal. (565.1) 49:4.9
3. At death, the unconscious soul goes into the custody of the guardian seraphim. (1234.2) 112:5.13
4. Resurrection is the reassembly of the Adjuster, soul, and personality—with the morontia mind and body. (1234.7) 112:5.18
5. Every person has one chance to choose survival. (1233.5) 112:5.9
6. Survival of the God-choosing soul cannot be prevented by any and all of the limitations of human nature. (69.8) 5:5.13
7. Evolutionary mortals ascend to Paradise to await mustering into the Corps of Finality. (354.6) 31:10.20
8. Special resurrections are conducted from time to time and always every one thousand years. (568.5) 49:6.2
9. Children dying before getting Thought Adjusters are repersonalized on the finaliter worlds concomitant with the arrival of either parent on the mansion worlds. (570.1) 49:6.12
10. When mortal man fails to survive, spiritual values of human experience survive in the Thought Adjuster—personality values persist in the Supreme Being. (195.9) 16:9.3
- Adam and Eve
- Evil and Sin
- Evolution of the Soul
- God's Eternal Purpose
- Local Universe Creative Spirit
- Local Universe Sons
- Machiventa Melchizedek
- Marriage and the Home
- Mind and Spirit
- Permanent Citizens
- Prayer and Worship
- Religious Experience
- The Corps of the Finality
- The Creator Sons
- The Doctrine of God
- The Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- The Local Universe
- The Morontia Life
- The Paradise Sons
- The Paradise Trinity
- The Paradise-Havona System
- The Plan of Salvation
- The Plan of Survival
- The Power Directors
- The Spirit of Truth
- The State
- The Supreme Spirit - And Other Personalities
- Thought Adjusters
- Truth, Beauty, and Goodness