URANTIA Foundation gratefully acknowledges and thanks the courageous souls who traveled to Oklahoma City to testify on behalf of URANTIA Foundation at this first-ever trial concerning The URANTIA Book. These individuals, all of whom have been devoted to the teachings of The URANTIA Book for decades, exhibited their unwavering loyalty to the revelation. Not all of them ultimately were needed to testify in court, but they all caused us to be proud to be associated with such individuals dedicated to the highest values of truth, beauty, and goodness as expressed in The URANTIA Book. These people demonstrated their willingness to go the second mile of free will, devoted service, and we owe each of them a debt of gratitude:
- Mary Lou HalesForum Member and Charter Member of First Urantia Society
- Katharine HarriesForum Member and Charter Member of First Urantia Society
- Carolyn KendallForum Member and Charter Member of First Urantia Society
- Liz Engstrom CrattyAuthor & Publisher
- Rob DavisPublishing Industry
- Ann GarnerFormer Fellowship General Council Member
- Barbara NewsomHistorian and Charter Member of First Urantia Society
- Les TibbalsFounding member of Spirit of Oklahoma URANTIA Association.
- Arden SchilbForum Member and Charter Member of First Urantia Society (provided signed declaration in lieu of testimony).
- Thomas KendallURANTIA Foundation Past President and Member of First Urantia Society (provided signed declaration in lieu of testimony).
- Helen CarlsonForum Member and Member of First Urantia Society (Helen has passed on from this world, but her deposition testimony given on behalf of URANTIA Foundation was read to the jury).
We also wish to thank those who courageously sat on the side of URANTIA Foundation in the courtroom gallery. They gave us the courage and energy to carry on during these difficult times. We are also grateful for the many individuals, named and unnamed, whose prayers and encouragement continue to sustain us.
Audio Urantia Book
Board Meeting Decisions
Urantia Foundation History