The Supreme Spirit - And Other Personalities
THE SUPREME SPIRITS AND OTHER PERSONALITIES OF THE INFINITE SPIRIT
I. THE MASTER SPIRITS
1. The seven Supreme Spirit groups are:
- The Seven Master Spirits.
- The Seven Supreme Executives.
- The Reflective Spirits.
- Reflective Image Aids.
- Seven Spirit of the Circuits.
- Local Universe Creative Spirits.
- Adjutant Mind-Spirits. (197.1) 17:0.1
2. The Master Spirits maintain force-focal stations on the Paradise periphery. (184.12) 16:0.12
3. The executive headquarters of the Master Spirits are on the seven Paradise worlds of the Infinite Spirit. (198.1) 17:1.1
4. When assembled about the Conjoint Actor, the Master Spirits represent the power, wisdom, and authority of the Trinity. (185.1) 16:1.1
II. ATTRIBUTES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE MASTER SPIRITS
1. Master Spirit Number Seven is nonfunctional with regard to the Trinity, and that is why he can function personally for the Supreme Being. (185.2) 16:1.2
2. Outside of Paradise and Havona the Infinite Spirit speaks only by the Seven Master Spirits. (186.1) 16:2.2
3. The Seven Master Spirits are the creators of the Universe Power Directors and their associates. (189.3) 16:4.2
4. The distinctive personality trends characteristic of each superuniverse are expressive of the nature of the Master Spirits and are never fully effaced. (191.3) 16:5.5
III. THE COSMIC MIND
1. The Master Spirits are the sevenfold source of the cosmic mind. (191.4) 16:6.1
2. There is in the cosmic mind a quality which might be called the “reality response.” (191.7) 16:6.4
3. The cosmic mind responds to three levels of reality:
- Worship. (192.1) 16:6.5
4. Man is able to exercise scientific, moral, and spiritual insight prior to exploration. (193.1) 16:7.2
5. The inalienables of human nature are:
- Moral intuition.
- Scientific curiosity.
- Spiritual insight. (192.6) 16:6.10
6. The purpose of education is to develop and sharpen these innate endowments. (192.7) 16:6.11
7. Only a personality can know what it is doing before it does it. (193.2) 16:7.3
8. Personality can look before it leaps; therefore it can learn from looking as well as from leaping. (193.2) 16:7.3
1. Majeston is a true person, the infallible center of reflectivity in the grand universe. (200.1) 17:2.3
2. Majeston was the first creative act of the Supreme Being in association with the Deity Absolute. (200.3) 17:2.5
3. The Reflective Spirits are of Trinity origin. (199.5) 17:2.1
4. The Reflective Spirits are not only transmitting agents; they are also retentive personalities. (201.3) 17:3.5
V. SOLITARY MESSENGERS
1. Solitary Messengers are the personal and universal corps of the Conjoint Creator. (256.1) 23:0.1
2. There is a technical reason why these Solitary Messengers must travel and work alone. (257.4) 23:1.9
3. Solitary Messengers are able to function as emergency lines of communication. (261.3) 23:3.5
4. These messenger-explorers patrol the master universe. (260.1) 23:2.21
5. It is difficult to explain how a Solitary Messenger can be a real person and yet traverse space at such tremendous velocities. (261.2) 23:3.4
VI. HIGHER PERSONALITIES OF THE INFINITE SPIRIT
1. The Higher Personalities of the Infinite Spirit are:
- Solitary Messengers.
- Universe Circuit Supervisors.
- Census Directors.
- Personal Aids of the Infinite Spirit.
- Associate Inspectors.
- Assigned Sentinels.
- Graduate Guides. (264.2) 24:0.2
VII. MESSENGER HOSTS OF SPACE
1. There are seven groups of the Messenger Hosts of Space:
- Havona Servitals.
- Universal Conciliators.
- Technical Advisers.
- Custodians of Records on Paradise.
- Celestial Recorders.
- Morontia Companions.
- Paradise Companions. (273.1) 25:0.1
- Adam and Eve
- Evil and Sin
- Evolution of the Soul
- God's Eternal Purpose
- Local Universe Creative Spirit
- Local Universe Sons
- Machiventa Melchizedek
- Marriage and the Home
- Mind and Spirit
- Permanent Citizens
- Prayer and Worship
- Religious Experience
- The Corps of the Finality
- The Creator Sons
- The Doctrine of God
- The Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- The Local Universe
- The Morontia Life
- The Paradise Sons
- The Paradise Trinity
- The Paradise-Havona System
- The Plan of Salvation
- The Plan of Survival
- The Power Directors
- The Spirit of Truth
- The State
- The Supreme Spirit - And Other Personalities
- Thought Adjusters
- Truth, Beauty, and Goodness