The Power Directors
THE POWER DIRECTORS
I. THE SUPREME POWER DIRECTORS
1. The Supreme Power Directors create seven groups of associates—they are the physical energy directors of the grand universe. (320.1) 29:1.1
2. These seven groups are:
- Supreme Center Supervisors.
- Havona Centers.
- Superuniverse Centers.
- Local Universe Centers.
- Constellation Centers.
- System Centers.
- Unclassified Centers. (320.5) 29:2.1
3. The Supreme Power Directors operate from the periphery of Paradise. (320.5) 29:2.1
4. Power Directors are energy catalyzers—they cause energy to organize and assemble in unit formation by their presence. (471.6) 42:2.22
5. In the evolutionary cosmos energy-matter is dominant except in personality, where spirit, through the mediation of mind, is striving for the mastery. (140.10) 12:8.14
6. Mortal mind can grasp only three of the seven levels of reality. (140.5) 12:8.9
7. Chemical elements exhibit a sevenfold recurrence of similar properties. (480.1) 42:9.3
II. POWER CENTERS AND CONTROLLERS
1. Power centers and controllers exert perfect control over seven of the ten forms of energy. (324.1) 29:3.11
2. The higher power creatures are intelligent and volitional. (321.1) 29:2.9
3. Physical controllers traverse space at velocities near those of Solitary Messengers. (324.3) 29:4.1
4. Lower types of mind can think even when deprived of the power of choice. (325.6) 29:4.13
5. Power centers and physical controllers never play. They are always on duty. (323.3) 29:3.5
6. There are seven grand divisions of the Master Physical Controllers:
- Associate Power Directors.
- Mechanical Controllers.
- Energy Transformers.
- Energy Transmitters.
- Primary Associators.
- Secondary Dissociators.
- Frandalanks and Chronoldeks. (324.6) 29:4.4
III. MASTER FORCE ORGANIZERS
1. Three groups of beings have to do with force control and energy regulation:
- Primary Eventuated Master Force Organizers.
- Associate Transcendental Master Force Organizers.
- Universe Power Directors. (329.1) 29:5.1
2. Paradise Force Organizers function throughout the master universe under the supervision of the Master Architects. (329.1) 29:5.1
3. Cosmic force comes from paradise and circulates throughout the master universe as the of pervaded space. (139.5) 12:8.2
4. Cosmic force swings on forever around the eternal space paths. (139.6) 12:8.3
5. There are seven divisions of universal energy:1. Space potency—Absoluta.
2. Primordial force—Segregata.
3. Emergent energy:a. (Puissant energy )
b. (Gravity energy ) Ultimata.
4. Universe power—Gravita.
5. Havona energy—Triata.
6. Transcendental energy—Tranosta.
7. Monota. (469.2) 42:2.2
IV. NONSPIRITUAL ENERGY SYSTEMS
1. Pattern may be material, mindal, or spiritual. (10.3) 0:6.11
2. Cosmic matter becomes a philosophic shadow cast by mind in the presence of spirit luminosity. (140.11) 12:8.15
3. Matter is classified in ten divisions:
- Ultimatonic matter.
- Subelectronic matter.
- Electronic matter.
- Subatomic matter.
- Shattered atoms.
- Ionized matter.
- Atomic matter.
- Molecular stage of matter.
- Radioactive matter.
- Collapsed matter. (471.9) 42:3.2
V. ENERGY AND MATTER
1. Plus energy produces power disturbances; minus energy favors aggregation of matter. (176.2) 15:8.7
2. The creation of energy and the bestowal of life are Deity prerogatives. (468.2) 42:1.5
3. There are ten types of wave energy:
- Infraultimatonic rays.
- Ultimatonic rays.
- Short space rays.
- The electronic stage.
- Gamma rays.
- The X-ray group.
- Ultraviolet rays.
- White light.
- Infrared rays.
- Hertzian waves. (474.6) 42:5.2
4. The ultimaton has three varieties of motion. (476.6) 42:6.4
5. Scientists will never create either matter or life. (468.1) 42:1.4
6. Typical electrons contain 100 ultimatons. (476.7) 42:6.5
7. Interelectronic space is not empty. (478.6) 42:8.2
8. Interelectronic space is activated by wavelike manifestations. (478.6) 42:8.2
9. If an electron should be magnified to equal one tenth of an ounce, the volume of such an electron would be as large as the earth. (477.2) 42:6.8
- Adam and Eve
- Evil and Sin
- Evolution of the Soul
- God's Eternal Purpose
- Local Universe Creative Spirit
- Local Universe Sons
- Machiventa Melchizedek
- Marriage and the Home
- Mind and Spirit
- Permanent Citizens
- Prayer and Worship
- Religious Experience
- The Corps of the Finality
- The Creator Sons
- The Doctrine of God
- The Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- The Local Universe
- The Morontia Life
- The Paradise Sons
- The Paradise Trinity
- The Paradise-Havona System
- The Plan of Salvation
- The Plan of Survival
- The Power Directors
- The Spirit of Truth
- The State
- The Supreme Spirit - And Other Personalities
- Thought Adjusters
- Truth, Beauty, and Goodness