By Dr. William S. Sadler - Purchase Dr William S Sadler's Urantia Book Workbooks
PART I - THE SAYINGS OF JESUS
- The Heavenly Father’s Love
- Jesus Comments on the Passover Rites
- The Temple Discussions
- Remarks to His Parents
- The Nationalistic Crisis
- Jesus’ Optimistic Attitude
- His Positive Method of Teaching
- Jesus’ Reaction to Rebecca’s Love
- The New Liberty of Light and Life
- His Attitude toward Marriage
- He Always Waited for His Hour to Come
- He Declines to Go to Alexandria
- Dealing with Jude and James
- Preparation for Leaving Home
- Arranges the Family Budget with James
- Ganid and the Lighthouse
- Talk with Ganid about Will and Animals
- Dealing with a Disgruntled Soul
- Futility of Spending Time on the Disinherited
- Rehabilitation of the Backslider
- Admonition to the Fruit Vendor
- Remarks to the Stoic on True Values
- Advice to the Soldier
- Talks with the Forum Orator
- Comforts the Falsely Accused
- Remarks about the Thoughtless Pagan
- Discussion of Buddha
- Mercy, Justice, and Nonresistance
- Dealing with the Irate Husband
- The Hindu Caste System
- Dealing with the Courtesan
- Personal Work in Corinth
- Discussion of the Soul
- Remarks at His Baptism
- Message to John the Baptist
- Words to James and John about Apostleship
- Choosing Philip and Nathaniel
- Remarks on the Cana Wedding
- Remarks at Turning Water into Wine
- Morning after the Water and the Wine
- Remarks at Matthew’s Dinner
- Calling Thomas and Judas
- About Dealing with Civil Rulers
- Establishing the Mid-week Rest Day
- The Religion of Jesus
- Organizing the Apostolate
- Preliminary Instruction
- The Ordination Prayer
- About Being Wise and Harmless
- Becoming as Little Children
- Sonship and the Kingdom of Heaven
- Grief over Lack of His Family’s Interest
- God’s Law and the Father’s Will
- God Is our Father
- Remarks Concerning Evil Spirits
- Spiritual Unity
- On Winning Souls
- Three Days with Peter, James, and John
- God’s Wrath
- Flavius and Greek Culture
- Visit with Nicodemus
- Diversion and Relaxation
- Delegation from John the Baptist
- The Draught of Fishes
- Religion as Personal Experience
- Remarks about the Sundown Healing
- Discussion of Divine Assurance
- Remarks about Spiritualism
- The Rule of Living
- The Woman Anointing Jesus’ Feet
- The Spies and Plucking the Grain
- Fasting and Ceremonials
- The Feast of Spiritual Goodness
- Mental and Emotional Reactions
- Lesson Regarding Contentment
- The Women’s Evangelistic Corps
- Magic and Superstition
- Sending the Apostles Out Two and Two
- Midnight Remarks
- The After Meeting
- The Family Comes to See Him
- Why Do the Heathen Rage?
- Spiritual Progression
- The Temple-Tax Collector
- Mount of Transfiguration
- Coming Down the Mountain
- Remarks at Peter’s House
- The Strange Preacher
- The Positive Nature of Jesus’ Religion
- About Calling Fire Down
- Eber Refuses to Arrest Jesus
- The Woman Taken in Adultery
- The Visit with Martha and Mary
- Ordination of the Seventy
- Thomas and the Sanhedrin
- Answer to Peter’s Question
- The Pharisees at Ragaba
- The Message from Bethany
- Terms of Salvation—Marriage and Divorce
- Blessing the Little Children
- Mother Seeking Honor for James and John
- On Counting the Cost
- Remarks Concerning His Death
- The Visit to Zaccheus
- Sabbath at Bethany
- Approaching Jerusalem
- Visiting about the Temple
- Challenging Jesus’ Authority
- One Day Alone with God
- Early Home Life
- The Last Social Hour
- Alone in Gethsemane
- Jesus’ Arrest
- Examination by Annas and the Court
- The Private Examination by Pilate
- The Crucifixion
- The Thief on the Cross
- The Resurrection
- Morontia Appearances of Jesus
- At the Home of Joseph
- The Walk with Two Brothers
- Appearances to the Apostles and Leaders
- Appearances in Galilee
- Visiting with the Apostles Two and Two
- The Lakeside Gathering
- Final Appearances
- The Appearance at Sychar
- The Phoenician Appearance
- Last Appearance in Jerusalem
- The Master’s Ascension
PART II - THE MIRACLES
- The Water and the Wine
- Healing the Epileptic
- Peter’s Mother-in-law
- Healing at Sundown
- The Leper at Iron
- The Nobleman’s Son
- The Widow’s Son
- The Centurion’s Servant
- The Pool of Bethesda
- Man with a Withered Hand
- Healing the Paralytic
- Spontaneous Miracles
- Supposed Miracle of Stilling the Tempest
- The Kheresa Lunatic
- Cure of Jairus’s Daughter
- Feeding the Five Thousand
- Casting Out the Unclean Spirit
- The Syrian Woman’s Daughter
- The Epileptic Boy
- Healing the Blind Beggar
- The Ten Lepers
- Healing the Dropsical Man
- The Woman with the Spirit of Infirmity
- The Resurrection of Lazarus
- The Blind Man at Jericho
PART III - THE PARABLES
- Parable of the Sower
- More about Parables
- More Parables by the Sea
- Parable of the Bridge
- The Lily and Foundations
- Parable of the Great Supper
- Parable of the Lost Son
- Parable of the Shrewd Steward
- The Rich Man and the Beggar
- Parable of the Pounds
- Parable of the Two Sons
- Parable of the Absent Landlord
- Parable of the Marriage Feast
- Parable of the Talents
Wheat and Tares.
Treasure in Field.
PART IV - THE SERMONS OF JESUS
SYLLABUS AND NEW TESTAMENT REFERENCES
- The First Sermon in the Synagogue
- Discourse on Reality
- The Young Man Who Was Afraid
- Discourse on Time and Space
- Good and Evil
- Truth and Faith
- Counseling the Rich Man
- The Discourse on Science
- The Discourse on Mind
- Sovereignty—Divine and Human
- Political Sovereignty
- Law, Liberty, and Sovereignty
- The Capernaum Sermon
- Sermon on the Kingdom
- The Ordination Sermon — The Sermon on the Mount
- The Evening of the Ordination
- Teaching out on the Lake
- The Concept of God
- Discourse on Assurance
- Lesson on the Family
- In Defense of the Gospel
- Lesson on Self-Mastery
- The Woman of Sychar
- The Discourse on Prayer
- Prayer, Thanksgiving, and Worship
- Evil, Sin, and Iniquity
- The Discourse on Job
- The “Fear of the Lord”
- What Must I Do to be Saved?
- The Nazareth Sermon
- The Epochal Sermon
- The Discourse on True Religion
- The Second Discourse on Religion
- Discussion of Temptation
- Peter’s Confession
- Talks with the Apostles
- Sermon on Forgiveness
- Instruction for Teachers and Believers
- Scriptural Authority
- The First Temple Talk
- Sermon on the Light of the World
- Discourse on the Water of Life
- Discourse on Spiritual Freedom
- The Rich Young Man and Others
- Farewell to the Seventy
- Story of the Good Samaritan
- Teaching in Solomon’s Porch
- Sermon on the Good Shepherd
- Trust and Spiritual Preparedness
- Dividing the Inheritance
- Talks to the Apostles on Wealth
- The Straight and Narrow Way
- Teaching about Accidents
- The Talk about Angels
- The Answer to Prayer
- Jesus’ Concept of the Kingdom
- Tuesday Morning in the Temple
- The Great Commandment
- The Inquiring Greeks
- The Last Temple Discourse
- The Destruction of Jerusalem
- Discourse on Sonship and Citizenship
- The Last Supper
- The New Commandment
- The Promised Helper
- Farewell Personal Admonitions
- The Last Group Prayer
- Last Hour before the Betrayal
PRINCIPAL DIVISIONS OF THE LIFE OF JESUS
122. Birth and Infancy of Jesus.
123. The Early Childhood of Jesus.
124. The Later Childhood of Jesus.
125. Jesus at Jerusalem.
126. The Two Crucial Years.
127. The Adolescent Years.
128. Jesus’ Early Manhood.
129. The Later Adult Life of Jesus.
130. On the Way to Rome.
131. The World’s Religions.
132. The Sojourn at Rome.
133. The Return from Rome.
134. The Transition Years.
135. John the Baptist.
136. Baptism and the Forty Days.
137. Tarrying Time in Galilee.
138. Training the Kingdom’s Messengers.
139. The Twelve Apostles.
140. The Ordination of the Twelve.
141. Beginning the Public Work.
142. The Passover at Jerusalem.
143. Going through Samaria.
144. At Gilboa and in the Decapolis.
145. Four Eventful Days at Capernaum.
146. First Preaching Tour of Galileo.
147. The Interlude Visit to Jerusalem.
148. Training Evangelists at Bethsaida.
149. The Second Preaching Tour.
150. The Third Preaching Tour.
151. Tarrying and Teaching by the Seaside.
152. Events Leading Up to the Capernaum Crisis.
153. The Crisis at Capernaum.
154. Last Days at Capernaum.
155. Fleeing through Northern Galilee.
156. The Sojourn at Tyre and Sidon.
160. Rodan of Alexandria.
161. FurtherDiscussions with Rodan.
162. At the Feast of Tabernacles.
163. Ordination of the Seventy at Magadan.
164. At the Feast of Dedication.
165. The Perean Mission Begins.
166. Last Visit to Northern Perea.
167. The Visit to Philadelphia.
168. The Resurrection of Lazarus.
169. Last Teaching at Pella.
170. The Kingdom of Heaven.
171. On the Way to Jerusalem.
172. Going into Jerusalem.
173. Monday in Jerusalem.
174. Tuesday Morning in the Temple.
175. The Last Temple Discourse.
176. Tuesday Evening on Mount Olivet.
177. Wednesday, the Rest Day.
178. Last Day at the Camp.
182. In Gethsemane.
183. The Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus.
184. Before the Sanhedrin Court.
185. The Trial before Pilate.
186. Just before the Crucifixion.
187. The Crucifixion.
188. The Time of the Tomb.
189. The Resurrection.
190. Morontia Appearances of Jesus.
191. Appearances to the Apostles and Other Leaders.
192. Appearances in Galilee.
193. Final Appearances and Ascension.
194. Bestowal of the Spirit of Truth.
195. After Pentecost.
196. The Faith of Jesus.